Our physical health is something we worry about a lot. We all want to know if we are in good health. Today there are many tests that can be done for this. But you know that such tests can cost a lot of money as well as time. Today we bring you a way to check your health at home without spending such a lot of time and money.
- Take an ordinary spoon. Squeeze your entire tongue with that spoon and get your saliva into the spoon.
- Put the spit spoon in a transparent plastic bag and place it in a well-lit place or under a table lamp.
- Leave it for a minute and then check the spoon.
If the spoon is clean without any unpleasant odors or stains, it means that your internal organs are very healthy.
If there is an odor:
- If there is a foul odor or a strong odor : a problem with the inside of the lungs or abdomen
- If there is a pleasant odor : it could be diabetes
- If it smells like ammonia : It could be a kidney problem
If there are stains:
- Yellow or white spots with a thick coating : A problem with the thyroid gland
- Purple spots : Inflammation of the airways, poor blood circulation or high cholesterol
- White spots : Respiratory infections
- Orange spots : Kidney disease
This method is for informational purposes only and remember not to follow this method alone without consulting a doctor.